We love supporting small and mid-sized organisations and therefore we have kept the service levels high and the costs low. We won't be beaten on cost or service and commit to making a big difference to your business and people through value and commitment.
Our rates and service commitments
We are committed to offering fantastic value and service. As a Foundation member you will receive templates, process documents, telephone support and training on all areas of attraction, development and retention. We will increase your employer brand and save you money through our knowledge, skills and experience in the attraction, development and retention of people that grow your business. This can include helping you create a long-term strategy to creating an amazing job advert; call us and we can talk you through our amazing products and customer service. See below for a summary of membership benefits and data on how we can improve your business performance.
Our Foundation solution offers you the best opportunity to improve the way you recruit and attract the right people to your business, develop them with the right skills and retain them for the future. But what are the compelling reasons to do this:
Improve your Employer Brand & Employee Value Proposition and recruit the best people
75% of candidates consider an employers brand before applying with them – Linkedin 2015
Improve how you onboard employees
Up to 20% of employee turnover happens in the first 45 days (O.C.Tanner)
Nearly 33% of new hires look for a new job within their first six months and 23% before their first 12 months (HBR - Harvard Business Review)
It typically takes eight months for a new hire to reach full productivity (Harvard Business Review) In fact, employees whose companies have longer onboarding programs gain full proficiency 34% faster than those in the shortest programs (Urbanbound)
Engage your workforce and manage performance
According to an analysis by Aon Hewitt in their report, “2013 Trends in Global Employee Engagement,” for every 1% increase in employee engagement, you can expect to see an additional 0.6% growth in sales for an organisation.
Applying the formula:
A £5 million company with a gross margin of 55% and 15% operating margin,
A 1% engagement improvement would be worth £ 20,000 in operating income.
A 5% engagement improvement would be worth £102,000 in operating income.
A 10% engagement improvement would be worth £ 204,000 in operating income.
Managers account for atleast 70% of employee engagement scores (Linkedin Workplace Learning Report 2018)
85% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged at work (Linkedin Workforce Learning Report 2018)
Develop your workforce with the key skills they need
Employees are 70% more likely to stay with your business longer than 5 years if they had a mentor (Deloitte).
60% of new managers fail within the first 24 months (CEB)
47% of new supervisors receive no supervisor training (HR.com)
60% of organisations are facing a shortage of readily available leadership skills (Aberdeen Group Report)
94% of employees would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career development (Linkedin Worksforce Learning Report 2018)
87% of millennials say development is important in a job compared to 69% of non-millennials. By 2025, millennials will make up 75% of the workforce. (Linkedin Workforce Learning Report 2018)
53% of managers say they would invest more time encouraging learning for their direct reports if it was a path to promotion for employees. (Linkedin Workforce Learning report 2018)
Retain your best people
The organisational costs of employee turnover are estimated to range between 100% and 300% of the replaced employee’s salary (HBR)
Lost productivity due to new hire learning curves can cost between 1% & 2.5% of the businesses total business revenue. In fact, In the US & UK alone, an estimated $37 billion is spent annually on keeping unproductive employees who do not understand their jobs! Organisations with a standard onboarding process experience 50% greater new hire productivity (Urbanbound)
We created this complete people solution as we are passionate that small and medium sized businesses have the same opportunities to attract, develop and retain their best people as large organisations. With all of these things, there is a little bit of small print that you need to know before you sign up!
What your membership covers
· Access to our Foundation tools, processes and guides for all areas of the attraction, development and retention. This service is about education and collaboration and therefore we do not release all documents at once for download.
· Membership covers up to 2 hours per month telephone support during normal working hours Monday - Friday. Additional telephone support can be purchased at a discounted rate.
· One face-to-face consultation is available. This is usually at the start of membership but can be used at any time during the membership period.
· Further face-to-face consultation can be purchased at any time during your membership period at discounted rates.
· Your membership also includes a free half day training session. This can be on a subject of your choice or the People Perform people strategy game.
· We will try to accommodate all needs, if we don't have a template or process for something, we will develop it. We haven't been stumped yet!
· Where you need bespoke support outside of scope, we will talk to you about the cost of this before we do anything. For example, bespoke design outside of standard people perform documents, bespoke workshops, people project support, merger and acquisition guidance etc.
· We offer recruitment expertise, support, advice and templates, we are not a recruitment agency but have large and varied networks.
· We offer members a discounted price for face to face public training days for your employees, typically discount rates for members are 15% off advertised prices.
· We don't personally offer employment law advice, if you need this support, we are happy to direct you to one of our partners who deal specifically with HR compliance and advice.
· Some of our software solutions are delivered by our partners, you may receive separate terms and conditions under their agreements. Where this is the case, we will make it very explicit.
· All prices advertised are not VAT inclusive, therefore, VAT will be added to payments and invoices.
· When meeting in person, travel and expenses will be charged at Government guided rates.
CLICK HERE for EMC members offers